Global Manager Group and our affiliated companies worldwide are committed to respecting
your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management
E Shop Products FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS GLOBAL MANAER GROUP REFUND POLICY?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you buy our any of our products and are not
satisfied with the content, let us know within 12 hours of purchase and BEFORE
you download the kit. we will refund 100% of the product cost till the product
is returned within 12 hours and no use guarantee. We are confident, that like our
many other customer, you will like our products, and also recommend them to others.
We are proud of our achievement, and want to show it through the explicit satisfaction
guarantee that other’s cannot offer.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
All our online purchase products and downloads are delivered within 12 hours
of purchase through ftp download upon registration. There is no physical shipments
of any products.
WHAT IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION?
CAN I PURCHASE BY PO?
PO and DD purchases are available for corporate and Federal Government accounts;
fax the PO or e mail us purchase order with tt transfer in our account. For account
details download purchase order from our web site.
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT FOR REGISTERING MULTIPLE copies?
I GET AN ERROR WHEN I TRY TO HAVE Download form ftp server, WHAT DO I DO?
Your computer might not be supporting ftp download. In such cases download
our products by method 2 for clicking the zip file link given to u.
What happens after I purchase the product through payment gate way from your web
Upon registration using Visa, America Express, or MasterCard we are getting payment
verification mail from 2 Co within 12 hours. After that we will send mail for delivery
of soft copy of our kit.
- the password and username is given to download from our ftp server within 12 hours
of confirmation of payment from 2Co.
- Link of Zip file by E-mail to download from our server.
What will I get if I pay for any particular products ?
You will be delivered softcopy of our products (presentation kit or document kit
) purchased by you The scope of product shall be as stated in the web-site for related
product page as well as demo given on E shop page. This product is sold as a guide
or reference copy only. Many organizations globally have used our guide products
after necessary customization and implementation . The buyer must customize our
training presentation/document kit to suit his/her organization’s requirements .M/s
Naman Infotech center shall not be responsible for any loss/damage to the client
that might arise due to improper modification by client/usage of the product.
Can I get user manual and contents of your products for purchases done by us
You will get user manual along with our product .
Can I get license for the single user for the copy purchased by me for any of
our products ?
Yes, you may use our product for your company under our single license scheme but
your copy should not be given to other customers or other company as it is protected
under international copy right act and each product copy is having one unique copy
number to protect multi usage of our products.
We are having 5 group of companies and if I purchase 1 copy then may your product
be used by our all other group companies ?
The product is sold under single user license scheme and if you want to purchase
it for your all the group companies then you have to purchase
multiple copy from us.
Is The Credit Card transaction secure ?
The credit card registration is done through a secure socket, so there is no risk
for your credit card information, which is protected and cannot be intercepted.
Can I use your training presentation/ documentation kit and make it user friendly
to meet my need?
Yes, you can and for that you need to save our products in your computer and do
necessary changes to meet your requirements. Our all the products are user friendly
and made in power point for training presentations and word for training literature
as well as documentation kit. We are giving soft copy of our all products and no
hard copy is given. All our product is having edit future and you can edit it to
meet your need.
What is the product licence agreement to us?
Our document and training kits are licensed for use at one physical site only.
Once you've chosen your site or location, you may make as many copies of our publication
as you need in order to carry out your work at that site. You may also share our
publication with your co-workers. But you may not use our publication at other sites
If you need to work at other sites or wish to share our publication with co-workers
at other sites, you must contact us to purchase corporate license. To discuss
this option, please email email@example.com
You may modify or edit our publications for making your own documents. You
may, however, add additional notes and comments in our training kits to make your
own raining kits. We retain ownership of our document and training kits. This license
agreement does not transfer title or ownership to you. You may not resell our publications
without the express permission of us.
What is our LIABILITY:
- Neither us nor our suppliers shall be liable to you or any third party for any indirect,
special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business,
loss of profits, business, interruption or the like), arising out of the use or
inability to use our products. Our product is a guideline sample documents and templates
and user is responsible to make best use of it for his/her organization requirements.
- Our total liability to you for actual damages for any cause whatsoever will be limited
to the amount paid by you for the product purchased by you that caused such damage.
What is the Do's and DONT's of ISO:9000, ISO:14000
and OHSAS:18001 implementation
- Document your way of doing business and align the implementation of ISO system with
your business objectives and business practices.
- Keep the documentation simple.
- Document the flexibility you need in your procedures.
- Use the ISO implementation as a stepping stone to get better efficiency in your
- Choose a Management Representative that is part of the management team and well
liked and respected within the organization.
- Conduct your implementation on a faster-track approach, slow implementations are
more disruptive and difficult in the long run.
- Choose an ISO/Management representative that sees the big picture and understand
ISO at a higher level.
- Provide ISO training to the management level individuals even if you are going to
use an external consultant .
- Provide Internal Auditor training to the Management Representative and some other
key members of the organization. (see Auditor Training).
- Select a consultant firm on the basis of how well their style will fit your company
culture, as well as their success rate in helping companies achieve certification.
An inappropriate consultant can do a lot of damage. Check the references!
- Check credit history of consulting firms... there are a lot of reputable and yet
unreliable entities out there.
- Beware of consultants that quote you a fixed cost without conducting a thorough
audit of your operation. They are low-balling to get the job. Once they get it and
they do get a feel of the amount of work, they will either start cutting corners
to save time, which will put you at risk, or find a way to abort the implementation
process in midstream after having pocketed a chunk of money.
- Ask for detailed quotes from registrars that cover a 3-year period, which include
the yearly Surveillance Audits.
- Lock in a registration audit date right away, so that all your organization has
a clear target and stays focused.
- Choose and treat your Registrar like a long-term partner.
- Use a Registrar's Preliminary Assessment as an improvement tool, as well as to maintain
momentum for the implementation.
- If you feel confident that you are ready without having to go through a preliminary
assessment, call for a certification audit.
- Start implementation before an experienced person or a professional conducts a gap
assessment to determine exactly what needs to be done. You may go off-track and
waste precious time and resources implementing unnecessary items, and missing some
- Create more work for yourself and your colleagues just to comply with ISO. That
may mean that you are not aligning the implementation with your business practices
and worst of all that the maintenance of the quality management system is going
to be cumbersome and burdensome for your organization.
- Conduct ISO implementation just to get a certificate.
- Over-document procedures: the more you say the more you commit to.
- Sacrifice the operational flexibility you need for your business to please the auditors.
- Use a consultant that you will have to depend on to maintain your quality management
system after certification. It will just cost you more and imply that the implementation
- Think a Registrar is here to fail you.
- Use an obscure Registrars who may almost give you a certificate for the right price…
Their ISO certificates are worthless in the eyes of the business community.
- Think that a good auditor is necessarily good at implementation.